RTC Orlando’s Goal: 50 Participants
The Central Florida Navy League (CFNL) will host the 9th Annual Wounded Warfighter Lone Sailor 5K/10K on April 14, 2018 at Blue Jacket Park in Orlando, Florida. The CFNL will dedicate the new Blue Jacket Recruit Statue that day, too.
“Honor Orlando’s rich military heritage and support our wounded service men and women at the 9th annual Wounded Warfighter Lone Sailor 5K/10K.”
RTC Orlando Reunion has a goal of 50 participants in honor of and to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of RTC Orlando. Please sign up for our team, “RTC Veterans.”
- No, you don’t have to be a runner to sign up for the RTC Veterans team for the April event!
- Yes, you can sign up just for the swag (medal & t-shirt).
- If you plan to run/walk/roll the race in person, choose “Military 5K” or “Military 10K.”
- If you can’t be at the race but will be at the reunion in October, choose “Military 5K” and we will collect your race packet/swag and give it to you at the reunion.
- If you want the swag mailed to you, choose “Virtual 5K” or “Virtual 10K” at registration and use our exclusive virtual race discount code RTCRunners2018 to get $5 off! (A virtual racer is someone who opts to do the race on their own time on their own turf in the manner of their choosing (or not at all).)
- Why sign up? You are supporting a great cause, you can get some great fitness in if you choose, and you get some amazing swag.